All bookings are subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Disrepectful behaviour towards performers or waitresses will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
Breaching these Terms and Conditions may result in performers or waitresses leaving your booking, and remaining entertainment cancelled without refund. As the booking contact it is your responsibility to ensure all guests understand these terms and rules for behaviour.
- Upon booking with XXXTC, Customers acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions provided for herein.
- You are required to provide a room for the performer/waitstaff to get changed, including access to bathroom facilities. If you are planning your performer to be a surprise please let us know when booking.
- You are required to provide a safe and clean area for the performer's show. Performers will not perform on grass, unstable or inappropriate flooring at anytime.
- A booking fee in advance is payable all bookings.
- Booking fees will not be refunded if you cancel your booking under any circumstances. In extenuating circumstances we will attempt to reschedule your booking within two weeks of the original date without loss.
- Your booking fee is paid against your original booking. If, for any reason you make significant change to the booking, your fee will be forfeited and XXXTC reserve the right to revoke any discounts given and charge full price for the services you request.
- When you make a booking you acknowledge that performer selection is preference only and is not a guarantee you will see any particular performer on the night. We give priority to providing your Preferred Performers. Please do not ask us to guarantee particular performers, it is simply not possible.
- If a change of performer is necessary, management will source an appropriate replacement/alternative and inform you of the change with as much notice as possible. Should you choose to refuse the replacement/alternative offered by XXXTC, your booking fee for that portion of the booking will be forfeited.
- XXXTC typically will not provide X-rated shows to functions where men and women are present. We generally only provide a standard strip to g-string to mixed functions, unless by prior arrangement.
- No cameras, videos or mobile phones or any type of recording device are permitted to be used during the performance. You must seek the performer’s permission if you wish to record the performance in any way. If she declines you must respect this decision. Our performers have reputations outside of this industry. Failure to comply with this condition may result in your performer cancelling and leaving – NO REFUND will be given.
- You cannot touch performers inappropriately. Our performers may allow guided touching (eg. Thighs, buttocks, breasts). This choice is solely at the discretion of the individual performer and you may only touch the areas the performer directs you to during the entertainment. You cannot touch waitresses or dealers at all. Failure to comply with this condition may result in your performer cancelling and leaving – NO REFUND will be given.
- Disrespecting the performers/waitresses including, but not limited to, yelling profanities/insults, physical/verbal harrassment or throwing objects will not be tolerated. Failure to comply with this condition may result in your performer/waitress cancelling and leaving – NO REFUND will be given.
- No person under the age of 18 may be present during any strip show or while topless waitresses or dealers are working. Performers/waitresses can, and will, leave a booking immediately if you refuse to remove underage guests - NO REFUND will be given.
- Any package bookings using a third party (eg venue, boat cruise etc) are additionally subject to the terms and conditions of that particular operator.
- Upon booking with XXXTC, Customers accept and agree to the following terms of liability: XXXTC acts as a booking agent and engages the services of Independent Contractors. The Contractor is solely responsible for providing their own liability insurance and professional indemnity to adequately cover any liability that the contractor may incur. XXXTC accepts no responsibility or liability for any action of a Contractor or in the performance of the Contract with XXXTC.
- XXXTC reserves the right to amend these Conditions at any time and without notice to the Customer, as XXXTC deems necessary.